Friday, April 17, 2009

Carry it Forward: Creating a Future

Answering the several daily questions at the beginning of class has been an interesting activity. They are peculiar and require me to think about my future. For example, what do you want to know what you don't know right now?, was a question that was asked. It instantly made me look into my future and wonder where I would be in the different stages of my life. What profesion I will choose? Who will I marry? Will I be successful? I believe these questions are meant to make us look at our futures and how we want them to turn out. I think we should constantly thinking about our next step so we are never stagnant. Constant application is needed to be able to make a difference in our future. These questions have made me wonder whether my life will have an affect on the future and how I can shape my life so success turns to present. I have realized that I should be looking at different career choices now instead of waiting until college to figure it out. And in college I will stay motivated by looking forward to accomplish what I am working for. I believe a person who lives an organized life is kind of like a psychic when it comes to their lives. They know that they are working hard to reach a goal and will succeed if they continue.

No comments: